Suggestions for exploring vaccination models
Please add to this list:
- Different kinds of encounters (random, social, and spatial). And
within each various probability distributions.
- If exploring social networks the consequences of a uniform network
versus social hubs.
- A birth rate that doesn't just replace dying individuals
- Physical encounters with travel (walking, taking airplanes, etc)
- Different spatial arrangements including barriers such as water or
- Behavioural changes when infected and symptomatic (e.g. travelling